Shakti Shalini is Hiring an Accounts Officer! Apply Now!
Shakti Shalini is a Delhi-based NGO founded in 1987 that responds to gender and sexual violence, discrimination, and inequality via survivor support services, preventative programs, educational enhancement, literary productions, and media outreach. Shakti Shalini’s Response Mechanisms are focused on providing holistic support to survivors of gender and sexual violence and consist of two projects: Pehchan, Shelter Home for women in distress, and Crisis Intervention and Counseling Centre (CICC).
Job Status: Full Time, Monday to Friday, (9:00am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm, as per employee preference)
Job Title: Accounts Officer, Shakti Shalini
Job Description: The Accounts Officer will be expected to run the overall accountancy of Shakti Shalini. The accountancy expertise will facilitate the organisation to operate efficiently in respect of legality, financial constraints, and regular reporting.
– English and Hindi reading, writing, and communication
– Can make vouchers, file bills as per projects, keep track of financial distribution, maintain different accountancy registers at the same time, keep track of expenditures and balance in every budget head
– Knowledge of Tally and Excel
– Can do accounting data entry, prepare project budgets and financial reports
– Can do budget expense variance analysis, ensure statutory compliances with respect to Income Tax, FCRA, etc., and facilitate the audit.
– Capability of internal discussion and external representation.
– Invested in the importance of grassroots social work.
– Invested in contributing toward gender equality
– Sensitive, empathetic, hardworking, and a team player
– Capable of functioning effectively in an environment of limited resources, space, and infrastructure
Academic: B.Commerce graduate
Work experience: 3-4 years of work experience with an NGO
Earliest Possible (negotiable)
₹37,000/ month for the probation period of first six months. Rs. 40,000/ month if offered a permanent employment through a performance review at the conclusion of the probation period. All remuneration figures are dependent upon experience and qualification.
How to Apply:
To apply, we would request you to submit the following two documents to [email protected]
2. A cover letter
The selection process will include a review of the resume and cover letter, an in-person activity round, and an interview.
Application deadline: 11:59pm, Friday, 11th November, 2022
Please share with interested individuals!